Physical Education Courses
Cornell Outdoor Education (COE) is part of the Physical Education Department and offers both credit and non-credit courses in a variety of outdoor related activities. Courses include hiking, canoeing, kayaking, climbing, skiing, snowshoeing, caving, teambuilding, wilderness first aid, and Fall/Spring break trips.
- All COE classes are open to the public.
- Most classes don't require any previous expereince.
- Courses may be added any time before the class starts, with no late enrollment fee.
- COE maintains its own drop deadlines (listed in the class pages on this site), enrollment and other policies.
- Questions about COE classes should be referred to Kae-Lynn at email@example.com or (607) 255-6183.
To sign up find us on student center during the enrollment period or call our registrar at (607) 255-6183 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For Spring 2017 COE courses drop deadline is Wednesday January 25th, 2017. Add a course anytime!