Physical Education Courses
Cornell Outdoor Education (COE) is part of the Physical Education Department and offers both credit and non-credit courses in a variety of outdoor related activities. Courses include hiking, canoeing, kayaking, climbing, skiing, snowshoeing, caving, teambuilding, wilderness first aid, and Fall/Spring break trips.
- All COE classes are open to the public.
- Most classes don't require any previous expereince.
- Courses may be added any time before the class starts, with no late enrollment fee.
- COE maintains its own drop deadlines (listed in the class pages on this site), enrollment and other policies.
- Questions about COE classes should be referred to Amy Woodin at firstname.lastname@example.org or (607) 255-6183.
To sign up call our registrar at (607) 255-6183 or email email@example.com, or find us on student center during the enrollment period. The drop deadline for all COE PE courses is August 31, 2015.